Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In the beginning...

No, I don't mean to make fun of that very well-known story. I just think it's a fitting title for my first blog post!

First and foremost, you should know that I am a huge reader, which is mostly why I created this blog: to talk about books. So, you can expect to find my views on plenty of them - especially Canadian books, which I am trying to read in greater numbers. Of course, if you either love or vehemently disagree with what I say (or anything in between!), please tell me! I adore literary conversations; just hearing my own virtual voice can get pretty boring, after all :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of book blogging-I am happy to be your first follower and look forward to reading your posts and seeing your blog develop

    ReplyDelete